Thursday, May 04, 2006

whiskey the crazy glue and i am a fizzed out soda

I don’t like Thursdays much. It is such a difficult and challenging day because Wednesday evenings are pool night. On a side note, I have to say that these ass-cracks need to go out of fashion. I mean, some are nice, some are foul, but lately there’s more foul than nice. I guess that’s what happens to fashion. Fashionistas experiments then the sheeples follow. Looks good on the fashionistas, but lame on the sheeples. Ahh.. those asses crack a thousand ways I suppose… but they never crack a smile. I suppose I can stop hanging out at places where ass-cracks are abundant. But what do I on pool nights???

Speaking of which, our pool team won last night!!! Woohoo.. Murio’s rock. Josh cleaned out 3-0 and he even let me use his pool-stick Michelle. Yes, he has a name for his pool-stick. The other stick’s name is Six Flags, so I hear. Josh was walking on air, grinning from ear to ear for he was da man of the night. His play probably saved our season. Go Josh!!!

The problem with winning though is that we celebrate too much. Eck.. and it was a Wednesday. And yesterday was Rich’s birthday, the El Capitan’s 50th. So, we had a Jameson for winning and a Jameson for the birthday. And another Jameson just because we like Jameson and another because bartender AJ likes Jameson too. Jameson gave AJ a hug and a kiss when he left for the night... which made us wonder a bit.

That’s why I don’t like Thursdays very much.

and Kobe and Lakers sucks!!!

1 Comments:

At 10:44 PM, Blogger NYC TAXI SHOTS said...

=-[]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home