Monday, April 17, 2006

Leprechauns

On our way back from Gualala, we saw the end of a double rainbow. I mean, I've never seen the end of a rainbow much less two rainbows. I thought there might be a leprechaun party over the end of the rainbow, you know, with a pot of gold. But since there were two rainbows then maybe I thought we'd find two pots of gold. Then I thought, maybe this is really one of a kind and we'd find lots and lots of pots of gold. To my dismay there weren't any. We only found sheeps.


Brandi took this lovely picture and I showed it off at work.








My cube neighbor Maria informed me though that this picture is actually not of two rainbows but of one rainbow - and the other one was its reflection. Note the color scheme is reverse on the weaker one. Thanks a lot Maria. I can't wait to pop one of your bubbles. She then asked, "you weren't expecting to find a pot of gold were you?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home