Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Spam

Looks like a slow day at work, I figured I'll do something productive and clean my email.

Spams of the day:

From Dwight Dunbar... We found company ready to EXPLODE!!
From Tangible Curtish... Melt away pounds with Hoodia
From Sistrunk Esmeralda... Ephedra for your weightloss
A joke from Tommy Fullove...
"Did you know it’s a sin for a woman to make coffee?Yup, it’s in the Bible. It says . . . “He-brews”."
From Roscoe Jewell... E'n'l'a'r'g'e your p''enis up to 10 cm or up to 4 inches!
From Duvall Benito... Dear Home Owner, Your credit doesn't matter to us!
From Louie Skaggs... LUXURY WATCHES - BUY YOUR OWN ROLEX FOR ONLY $219!
From Gloria Bedrauex... Icrease Your Sexual Desire and Sperm volume by 500%

I was thinking... what if they were all true?? I can look good, feel good, have a massive manhood and be rich all in one sitting.

ding...
Email from boss.... Hi Vic, Please update me with the status of xxxxxx project.

Should I tell him now that I'll be quitting soon since I'm setting up this former Nirubian strongman a US checking account and in return I'll get 10 percent of all his deposits which amounts to 2 million dollars... but on the meantime, I'll let him use my personal checking account or should I wait till I collect all that dough??? hmmm... choices choices...

1 Comments:

At 6:25 AM, Blogger angrylilazngrl said...

aw. your iggy is a sweet thing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home